Wednesday, August 14, 2013

2013 Autumn/Winter New Product Blog Hop

Welcome to the New Product Blog Hop! If you have come from Terry Ann's blog then this is the next stop. This blog hop is one of the best ways to see lots of artwork using the brand new products from the 2013 Autumn/Winter Idea Book from Close To My Heart. 

(Products used, all CTMH: Designed Decor Flip Album, Babycakes paper pack, Babycakes Complements Canvas Shapes, Babycakes Assortment and Bronze Shimmer Trim) 
This is a sneak peek of an upcoming workshop I am hosting using the Designed Decor Flip Stand Album and the Babycakes line. The Babycakes papers and accessories are some of my favorite new products, very gender neutral with great prints of giraffes, polka dots, alphabets, etc. 

Thank you for stopping by and viewing just a small part of my project (more to be revealed later). I hope you have enjoyed the Blog Hop and will continue on to see more amazing artwork. Your next stop on the hop is Katy's blog. 

6 comments:

terryanndiack said...

Nice sneak peak...Bet the Album is great.

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

Love love love your flip album:)

Katy said...

I just love these flip albums that I'm seeing...thanks for the peek!

Joy said...

looks super!

Tina Campbell said...

Looks like it'll be a fun workshop, nice peak

Sheila Bennett said...

Nice way to use the new Display Stand.